More like the “calm before things get much busier than normal.” That’s the way it is tonight.
Starting tomorrow, and for the next two weeks…
- Teach 10 or so piano students;
- Do five evenings of tech rehearsals for “Little Shop of Horrors;”
- Do some weird manipulating of extra keyboard instruments to make the band sound bigger than it really is;
- Have bagels with the Lovely Miss Courtney;
- Make it to Mosaic for the 8pm Sunday service;
- Perform Little Shop 6 times next weekend, and 5 times the weekend after that;
- Teach at two schools, while trying to look/sound like I know what I’m doing.
Sure, it seems like a lot. But I’ve been in this boat before. I know what I’m doing. We’ll get to the other side. Stay tuned to this blog and Facebook for updates!