I’m back. It’s been a few weeks since I’ve written anything on the blog, and the writing was getting pretty sporadic before that. But it’s summer now, and I don’t work as much during summer. “As much” means practically 24/7. So as I get more rested, the writing will happen more frequently. Anyway, there are some things that really need to get done this summer, and they will be referred to as the Summer Goals:
1. Paint the inside of my house. Maybe not every square inch of it, but a lot of it.
2. Finish a book I’ve been trying to write, but haven’t been able to because I work so freaking much.
3. Avoid Elvis music like the plague (due to a long, hard, but ultimately successful musical project involving 26 Elvis songs).
4. Another thing that I’m not going to tell you, but it’s pretty cool.
5. Learn to cook more than the 1 or 2 things I currently know how to cook.
6. Another thing that I’m not going to tell you, and it’s not necessarily cool but needs to get done.
7. Sell my cool, big antique desk. Wanna buy it?
8. Finish re-finishing another cool, but smaller, antique desk I bought a long time ago, and bring it in the house, as soon as one of you buys my cool, big antique desk.
9. Try to get these crazy Elvis songs out of my head.
10. Come up with a 10th Summer Goal.