This is an example of irony. I’m WRITING a blog, to explain why I CAN’T write a blog. Ha.
10. I figure the longer I hold out, the more people will be clamoring to hear from me again. And whenever you can achieve actual clamoring, that’s a good thing.
9. I really did have too many things going on there for awhile, with a temporarily increased study load, and several music projects. When I get tired, I get cranky, and there was a good chance someone was going to get needlessly verbally assaulted (e.g., Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, Al Gore, the Southern Baptists, etc). (Well, maybe not exactly needlessly)
8. My laptop is kind of small, and I’ve been getting headaches from reading too much, so I need a break. Of course, I could make the font bigger, but that would be too easy.
7. I think it’s just getting too easy for anyone and everyone to have a blog, and there are just too many of them out there. I don’t want to add to the internet noise. (By the way, I’ll be adding some new blog links soon)
6. I CAN’T FINISH THIS LIST. I SHOULDN’T BE BLOGGING AT ALL RIGHT NOW!
Well get to it man! You are leaving a hole in the blogosphere.
Okay, now I’m imagining that Jessica Simpson, Brittany Spears, Al Gore and a bunch of Southern Baptists all walk into a bar together….