The good people over at Joann’s Blog Adventure have posted a great list, called “Seven Things I’ve Learned.” Because of some sort of counting issue, there are eight on the list.
Anyway, because I know inspiration when I see it, and because I’m a big copycat, here are Seven Things I’ve Learned:
1. Sometimes you don’t know what’s next. That’s not necessarily a bad thing.
2. There’s an expression – “There are no stupid questions.” That’s not true.
3. Most churches can continue to run just fine with or without God’s help – because they aren’t doing anything that requires miraculous intervention to pull off.
4. Good coffee is a beautiful thing.
5. If you show kindness to third graders, they’ll view it as weakness and eat you alive.
6. Knowing God can be frustrating sometimes.
7. Knowing God is always worth the effort.
8. American Idol has jumped the shark.