I’ve been asked by the Joann’s Blog Adventure People to respond to this little blog thing going around, and list Six Quirky Things about me. Here are the rules I have to follow:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged me
2. Mention the rules on my blog
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of mine
4. Tag six fellow blogger’s by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
Let’s see, what can I tell you without embarrassing myself too much?
1. Animals love me, especially dogs. Strange dogs come up to me all the time and communicate with me in their weird E.S.P. dog sort of way.
2. I don’t get the whole fascination with “Dancing With the Stars.” Come to think of it, I don’t get the whole fascination with “Stars.”
3. I’m a strictly western hemisphere food guy.
4. I was once kicked out of an 8th grade production of “A Christmas Carol” for mouthing off to the drama teacher. That same day, that same teacher came crawling and invited me back, because I had several parts memorized and one of the key people couldn’t make it. It was a proud day for me.
5. Although I hate country music with a passion, I once played in a pretty decent country band.
6. I’m on the list (probably not the short list) to be Obama’s running mate.
OK, now the tagging six fellow bloggers thing. I’m not sure I know six who would do this. Anyway, here’s a few…
There. Now I’ve fulfilled my blogging obligation.