On my to-do list at the moment:
- Finish casting “Little Shop of Horrors;”
- Finalize band for “Little Shop of Horrors;’
- Convince John McCain to send Sarah Palin back to Alaska and choose me instead;
- Finish planning school A’s Christmas thing;
- Finish planning school B’s November Family Day thing;
- Learn music for school C’s (where my friend teaches) Christmas thing;
- Rearrange some of Mattel’s music for their charity event things;
- Have bagels with Courtney once a week;
- Start the mountain of paperwork for Master’s of Education program;
- Other stuff.
For a while, when Starbucks asks me if I want that extra shot of espresso in my Americano, I’m going to say yes.
HeeHee…I just realized that your graphic is my brain (a hampster on a wheel!) and when I first saw it, I thought it was one of those machines they use in Bingo!! Oh dear….!!!! XO