This is us, in San Francisco, riding Segways with Alcatraz in the background. Knock yourselves out, all you creative types. The winner gets – ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Join 38 other subscribers
- Charley Miller on The Worst Place
- Tamia LaGrave on The Worst Place
- Kathy on All Your COVID-19 Info in One Convenient Place
- Lynn Lavezzari on Less Virtual, More Real
- Kathy LeVelle on Less Virtual, More Real
“Armed only with helmets, floatation vests and gizmos obviously created in some prison trade-skills class, THREE DANGEROUS-LOOKING criminals happily escaped from Alcatraz!
However, once on the outside and realizing, as “cons”, that they didn’t have any cash or credit cards, the THREE MENACING LOOKING escapees actually drove themselves back to Alcatraz just in time for Thanksgiving dinner.”
Do I get my prize now??!! 🙂
So happy you got to go to San Francisco and ride Segways! 🙂
“Family confused about Segway use. Tries to ride them to Alcatraz. Rescued by coast guard. Film at 11.”