Normally I don’t take requests – but, given the odd nature of this one, I couldn’t resist. It comes from our good friends at Joann’s Blog Adventure –
“I think we should make a post on all of the things you have in common with that guy.” (“That Guy” = OJ).
So here we go… I love a Blog Challenge!!
1. We have both lived in California (I, however, have never been forced to leave because of legal action against me);
2. We have both been at 875 Bundy in Los Angeles (I, however, have merely driven past, whereas OJ seems to have spent time there);
3. We have both been to Las Vegas (I, however, was allowed to leave – OJ so far is stuck there);
4. We have both seen the inside of a jail (I, however, was just visiting, and probably won’t be going back for any long-term basis);
5. We both married blonde women (again, a very different outcome there);
6. We both “played” at USC (OJ played football, whereas I was near a piano once when I was visiting there and played a few notes);
7. We have both ridden in Ford Bronco’s before on the 405 Freeway (although I don’t believe I’ve ever laid down in the backseat);
8. We both enjoy golf;
9. Years ago, OJ was a spokesman for Hertz Rent a Car – and I have rented cars before;
10. We both claim to have never killed anyone.
**Note – the above post was merely an attempt at humor. My apologies to anyone who may have been offended. If you were offended in any way, let me deeply say this – it was all Joann’s fault.